Honey Loaf Stuffing
- Prep time: 7
- Total time: 30
Our slightly sweet Gluten Free Honey Loaf goes great with a blend of herbs and is perfect for any holiday feast. Read our recipe to learn more.
- 10 cups cubed Liteful Foods Gluten Free Honey Loaf
- 1 slick unsalted butter
- 2cups chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cup low sodium chicken broth, stock, or bone broth
- 2 eggs
Start by pre heating the oven to 250F and line a baking sheet with the bread and baked in the oven stirring occasionally till dried out 40 mins. Let cool, then transfer to a bowl.
Meanwhile melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add onions and celery, sauté till slightly brown. Add onion, celery, butter mixture with herbs, salt and pepper to the bread.
Toss to coat and stir in 1 cup of stock and let cool. Whisk eggs and remaining stock and add to the bread mixture stirring to coat.
Pre heat the oven to 350F and add bread mixture to a buttered 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake for 40mins.
Then uncover and bake another 35-40 mins until crispy on the top. Enjoy!