Posted on 11 Dec 10:30
Gluten Free Chocolate Bark the Liteful Foods way
'Tis the season for holiday treats and sweets, so we thought we would share one of our favorites with you. It seems as though everyone has a recipe for their own holiday chocolate bark and we thought we would share one of our with you too. Some have peppermint, others have toffee or pretzels included, but whatever your favorite is, ours is sure to be a great addition to your growing list of recipes.
Liteful's very own gluten free granola is the special ingredient.
If you are short on time, but are looking for a great gift to give to teachers, co workers, or even a white elephant gift then look no further than this deliciously crunchy, peanut buttery, granola filled bark.
1st you will want to gather your ingredients
1 cup Liteful Foods Granola
16 oz milk chocolate
8 oz dark or semi sweet chocolate
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 sheet tray or cookie sheet
parchment paper or wax paper
2nd start mixing
- Line your cookie sheet or sheet tray with wax paper
- Place your 16 oz milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Make sure not to over heat, as not all pieces of the chocolate will be completely melted at first
- Fold in 1 cup of creamy peanut butter into your melted milk chocolate
- Pour and spread evenly, your milk chocolate and peanut butter mixture onto your cookie sheet
- Place your 8 oz semi sweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Again, make sure not to overheat. As a guide, this should not take longer than 1 min and 30 seconds
- Pour your melted semi sweet chocolate onto your milk chocolate and peanut butter mixture. Use a knife or spoon, to swirl and blend your two chocolates together. This does not have to be perfect. Make a crazy pattern and have some fun with it
- Drizzle your 1 cup of Liteful Foods granola onto the top of your chocolate mixture while still warm. Pat granola into chocolate softly to set into chocolate
- Refrigerate for 30 mins to 2 hours
- Remove from refrigerator and cut with pizza cutter, cut into fun shapes, or break apart with hands
Enjoy and share your bark creation with friends and loved ones
We love making new creations with our amazing gluten free products. Whether its our gluten free granola, gluten free honey loaf, or our cinnful loaf we hope that you will get inspired this holiday season as well. Share your creations with us as we would love to see all the delicious things you are making at home too. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do and will follow us on instagram, pinterest, or facebook to see what great recipe we come up with next.